Tuesday, 20 September
Festival launch - 7pm
Frankston Arts Centre
Wednesday, 21 September
Expo 12pm - 7pm
Franskton Arts Centre
Thursday, 29 September
Workshop for business
6pm - 8pm
The free workshop for business will be held on Thursday, 29 September at 6pm. Bookings are essential and can be done online by following this link to the BusinessFrankston event page.
How to reduce the hidden costs in your business. Modern businesses are facing a raft of cost increases. These costs include:
- The proposed Carbon Tax
- Electricity costs are predicted to double every five years
- Waste disposals costs are skyrocketing
- Water prices etc.
The Frankston Green Business Network in conjunction with Frankston City Council are staging a free business workshop to help you become aware of and develop strategies to reduce these rising costs. The panel of facilitators are experts in their particular fields. They are:
- Roz Buzza and Cade Motteram from Roz Buzza and Associates who are experts in advising business about the impending Carbon Tax
- Graeme Ambrose from EcoDecisions who is a commercial energy auditor and advises business on ways that they can significantly reduce their energy costs
- Ella Boyen who is the Guru on waste disposal and waste management systems.
How much could your business be saving?